Sunday, August 30, 2009

Unsure

Now, I am unsure about my exchange program.
Yes, I have been accepted by NUS to go for exchange program.
I filed in my application for the partner University.
Yet, for the same freaking form, I need to get it signed for 3 times.
1st time -- Usual routine
2nd time -- They ask me to up the limit a bit
3rd time -- Stupid Bank. Stamp a date of "2008" instead of "2009". Really dunno how this bank officer works.

So now, I havent even accepted by the partner University. This is only the second round (1st round was NUS). Yet, so much obstacles.

Next up, after the partner university accepts me, it will be the VISA application. Another troublesome matter. Does USA think tat every single Msian is Muslim terrorists? Come on!

Sob. Cross my fingers. I really really desperately want to get out of NUS. At least for 1 sem.

0 comments: