Wah! It has definitely been an eventful, exciting, memorable weekend.
Friday night (28th August): MAYDAY DNA CONCERT!!
On this very Friday, I went for MAYDAY CONCERT!! Yup, It is Mayday, the best ever chinese rock band, the band that stands right top at the peak of Chinese music for 10 years. In the Singapore National Indoor Stadium, they celebrate their 10 years of music with his fans from all over the world.
It started up with this MTV about DNA. How human being the same due to the similar genes. Yet, Mayday doesnt believe in following watever lies before us. Mayday prompts us to strive for our dream, just like how they fight for their dreams despite the initial objection from their families.
4 hours of good music from MAYDAY! I practically didnt sit throughout the concert. Just kept singing, cheering, waving the light stick, dancing along with their music. The concert totally worth my money. AWESOME beyond words.
Thank you 阿信 (talented vocalist), 怪兽 (accoustic guitarist),玛莎(bass guitarist),石头(rhytamic guitarist),冠佑 (drummer) for the concert.
Saturday night (29th Aug 2009): AJC 25th Annivesary Dinner
Went back to AJC after a long long time. and well, we ended up celebrating the 25th birthday of AJC at AJ square. Initially, I was really reluctant to attend because we need to pay 50 dollars to have a buffet dinner at AJC square. Yup, not anywhere else. It is the assembly square. Not air-conditioned, outdoor.
However, I guess it worths your money when you get to see all your JC classmates, schoolmates and teachers. So this 9 enthusiastic (or you can say we are more willing to fork out 50 dollars) classmates from 03/05 attended the dinner. OK! We have to admit that the location of our table SUX. That is a HOTSPOT (by that, I mean no wind and we are sweating all the way). Nevertheless, the food was pretty good.
Out of the 9 people, 2 in NUS , 2 in SMU, 5 in NTU. In fact, most of my classmates are in NTU now. WHy? I have no idea. The guys who just came out from army, just got into University, expressed their anxiety about the school work. Seems like they are having some sort of CULTURE SHOCK. Haha. They will get use to it after a while. University is so different from JC.
So, as a PDG rep, I am supposed to organize an outing or gathering for my PDG. HAHA..Any idea or suggestion?
Now, it is Sunday. OHNO>>>>> weekend is ending soon.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Mayday Concert + AJC 25th Annivesary Dinner
Posted by Haloha at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment