Sometimes, really, it is the people that matters, not the place.
___________________________________________________
Going to "Library" at night doesnt mean that you are more hardworking. There is a new bar/club named "LIBRARY" in KL. HAHA.
___________________________________________________
If you never ask how would you even know/sure that the answer will be "No"?
One of my friends wrote this somewhere. I kinda agree. Sometimes, it is just a matter of who takes the effort to make that step.
__________________________________________________
It is never too late. Dont ever say that you are late unless you are absolutely sure that you are.
________________________________________________
I am very reluctant to blog recently. So, I will just jot down some random thoughts here. Time to think of my resolutions for year 2010.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance =)
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Posted by Haloha at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment