I received my admission letter.
Yes, I will be going to california on coming semester.
Flight ticket is so damn expensive.
My mum was saying this with a very sarcastic tone " so you are going to spend a lot of money in USA ya?! You should go to learns some econs. money very hard to earn ya!"
Ohye, I do know. But I cant possibly ask the airlines to lower down the price rite? Well, time to save money!
**oops, just went shopping. Bought a new canvas bag for school. really nice **
I realized I am being overboard this sem.
Too much of play. Time to study.
_______________________________________________
This week's lab is something really interesting.
We study on soil, air and water.
Went to library to collect air sample and calculate the traffic flow during peak hour. First time innoculating bacteria using agar (endo Agar, Levine Agar, Slanted agar etc). Bacteria in lactose broth is really smelly. Yucks.
_______________________________________________
Friday, October 16, 2009
=)
Posted by Haloha at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congrats! :D
wah..so u know which uni u are entering ady ya? ;) will be there on jan 2010?
congratulations!
u can work part time at uni, can earn about $10 per hour. If you work 20 hours a week (which i tink is the max an international student can work), after 4 months, you can earn more than enough money for your round trip air tickets
Oh really? But I think I am not supposed to work though. Dun think we can work on exchange. Sob :(
hmm.. in that case, i'm not quite sure. you remember to ask your advisor, heheee..
Post a Comment