Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~Something to Ponder~

Should I spend 148 dollars on "Mayday" Concert Ticket? I really want to go but it is really expensive. Should I, should I not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I get a new digital camera or should I just use the one at home? My sis needs a better camera, and she is getting a new one. Thus, she offers me the camera (owned by family) FOC. Yep, FOC! The picture taken with the camera isnt that clear. Yet, FOC. Should I just use it, or should I not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I afraid of height? Not sure! I was once asked to climb up this 10 m height ladder to the pipe bridge. I started climbing, yet, I gave up after a while. I believe it is not because I am afraid of height. Not acrophobia for sure. Probably, it is just a mental barrier. It is more of the fact that I am on a ladder, not stairs. I went up to a height of 10 storeys today. Alone. On work. I wasn't scared. Yep, with stairs this time round, not ladder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I too bossy at times? Perhaps. Nobody is indispensable. It is time to let go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, we help people not because we are expecting something in return. It is purely because we want to help :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess the most frequent word I use it MSN is "Bye". Not that I do not want to talk to you. Just that I am really doing something else at that time. Dont label me as "your unfriendly-atas-not-approchable-friend" just because of that OK?

2 comments:

iamlz said...

Hmm..if u like mayday a lot, once a lifetime, why not? ;) go for it!

And camera, if u like photography, get a new one! :D and keep the FOC one too hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Darn like tat phase!!
Sometimes, we help people not because we are expecting something in return. It is purely because we want to help :)
oooh...cool!! jing dian!!