Monday, July 6, 2009

Can't wait to get to the States~~

Just another 1 semester, another 5 months, I will be at California.**Hopefully nothing goes wrong**. BUT, this 1 semester seems to be so so long. so so far away. Not that I am pessimistic about it but the long wait really worries me.

University of California still has not get back to us about our allocated campus. Which corner of California I willl be ??? Totally no idea.

So many things to think about too. Visa application, accomodation etc. Till now, I dun even know who is going to the same university as me. To make it worse, I start to wonder whether such fellow exist.

Smelly LimZhi's collection of photos taken during her USA trip really amazes me. Although she mentioned that LA isnt that fun,(ok, Alan also said the same thing), I still think that LA definitely better than Singapore. NUS is not exactly a boring campus. Neither it is an interesting one.

Well, I start to wonder whether I should practice on my driving skills. Who knows maybe I need to drive at the States. Haha. Imagine the long long highway at the mid of a dessert or maybe along a grass plain. Wah!

I guess the upright most important thing now is to save money. Perhaps. Well, I dont exactly want to have sandwich for meals everyday.

I guess I am thinking too much now. Wait till there is some news from the partner university.

Adios~

2 comments:

iamlz said...

Wei, talking bad about me, thought I duno huh? >.<'''

U better dont get urself familiar with driving first or u might drive into the wrong lane there! XD

How long will u be there btw?

ying said...

passing the driver's test here is not hard.. terrible driver like me oso can pass, u juz have to be careful when u drive on road, especially san francisco.. since u're in cali, so near for u to go to all nice nice national parks!! i very xian4 mu4.. i have to fly 5 hours to go there, haizzz