Hooray, Mid term break is here~~
Lets take a look at my schedule for this holiday.
Sat: NUS choir concert (This year, I will be there as an audience)
Sunday: Student Leader Retreat Camp
Monday: Student Leader Retreat Camp, Choir Practice
Tuesday: Primavera day (Primavera is a software for construction project management)
Wednesday: Finally, free!! Sis, you better come over to Singapore !!!!
Thursday: Mentor-Mentee Session
Friday: Jazz Band Concert (to support friend)
Ok! Shall try to squeeze in a room outing, and maybe dinner with neighbours. Any better suggestion to spend a mid term break?
Something random. OOo..I totally miss the feeling of going around with a car. Big cars are preferred. I dun even mind if it is a van. Just love the feeling that we are not fighting for a space with many many ppl in a public transport. Haiz. Get back to reality. When can I ever own a car? in 10 years time, perhaps? I guess I would have forgotten all the "three point turn", "up the slope", "parallel parking" by then.
It is Friday. Love it :)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Hooray, It is Friday
Posted by Haloha at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmm..you can try 10mins ride in a taxi, alone? ;)
wei chouren, are u stalking my blog? so fast reply already... Must have money to pay for a 10 min ride in cab la
Post a Comment