Saturday, August 30, 2008

~Friends ~

Weekend is here. Finally I have some time to rest. Mon-Nus Choir prac, Tue- Eusoff Choir prac, Wed- Salvation Army, Thu- NUS choir prac. On top of these I still have plenty of meetings to attend to. That is why I love weekend :)

Spent the afternoon to clean my room and decorate my notice board. The outcome is this :

Not very fantastic ! But all these pictures carry my sweet memories for the past few years. FRIENDS ! yep. haha

Someone said that I am afraid of loneliness. I absolutely agree with that. I dislike going for dinner alone, sitting alone in the Lecture hall or even walking alone. Admit it. Human is a creature who needs friend, companion. At least that is true for me. So, if I ever bug you to accompany me to some place or for dinner, pls dun find me annoying :)

0 comments: