Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What I have done so far in my holiday (part 1)

Straight after exam ends, our 3 months long holiday starts. Didn't really has a proper plan for my holiday. Well, so I decided to work a bit to earn some money for future uses.yep, this will properly be the budget for future trips. Too many places are on my MUST-GO list, but too little budget to spare. Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia and some other ASEAN countries, just to name a few. So, after a few lepak session, I went home.

Home is really the best place in the world because everybody loves you. Everything went well. BUT, just the night before I left, something terrible happened. My mum met snatch thief. The unlucky thief didn't get the handbag but my mum was injured. Head injury. SO much blood. Luckily, there's no internal injury. Felt so helpless.I saw my mum dropped on the road, yet, i can't do anything. ahhh...you won't really understand how unsafe it is in KL until u really experience it.

After then, I came back to work for 1 week. Lucky enough, My first deployment was on a roadshow-- SINGTEL online mobile roadshow. Fun and enjoyable indeed, though my legs are really tiring after standing for the whole day from 1030am to 1030pm. Thanks to the lovely promoters (Pretty Lecia, witty Cong Cong, Gay Magnet Leroy, the LG promoter*sorry i forgot his name* etc) for the memorable experience and their guidance. A newbie like me really can't remember the features of all the Sony ericsson phone, not to say the other brands.
Lecia, me and Cong Cong with the CUTE mascots. (the kids love the pink one more)
We really wonder how much they are paid to wear this costume.
This post is getting too long. To be continued........

0 comments: