Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Be kind to ppl around you

I met the AJC blk 11 photocopying shop aunt in a roadshow few days ago. In fact, she spotted me in the roadshow and came up to say hi. I was pretty surprised that she still remembers me. She was happy to hear that I m studying in NUS now. I still remember what she mentioned when I met her on my graduation day in AJC. A girl with blue uniform to a girl who graduates from JC. She witnessed my growth during that 2 years in JC. haha....a kind auntie indeed (though I have never received any special discount for photocopying stuff). Glad that she's still as cheerful as before.

The laundry auntie from Oldham hall is another one who still *loves* me so much. ** okok..a bit thick skin here** I did helped her to pack food when she was sick, listened to all her complains when she was vexed. And that's all. haha...But was a bit surprised (again!) that she still remembers me.

Went for Salvation Army tutoring session today. Happy to see my students around. Of coz, they are happy to see me too. They are still as joyful as before. But now they are stressed out by the upcoming PSLE and screaming for help. Hey kids, I do hope that I can go down to help u all everyday. But ...come on, I need to work.

Yep. A small gesture, a small deed will make a big difference in other's life.
So, just be kind to ppl around you and you will realize that actually there are many ppl out there who care about you.

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race

p/s: Thx for reading my boring post. Another few days of work after this. Hopefully, there's no weird and miang old uncles who keep on pester me. More cute guys to look at , pls. :)

0 comments: