Seriously, I am feeling the withdrawal syndrome from our las vegas trip. Like what my friend mentioned, you will always leave vegas with a bit of regret, but it is this regret that makes this place special.
So, to sum up, we went clubbing, eating around in the hotels, shopping at outlet stores, walking on the street with a guitar filled with margaritha etc. As weird as it is, I didnt gamble at all. HAHAHA.
It just feels that we have done so much in that weekend.
On a side note, I chance upon this at Mikidot's blog.
"If you have the chance to help someone, be thankful. Because that chance doesn't come around enough". I could not agree more.
Now, back to reality. 6 days to final exams.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Lost Weekend at Las Vegas
Posted by Haloha at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment