Sunday, May 31, 2009

Third week of Holiday

Haha...It has been an eventful week.

Went down for Salvation Army tutoring session on Tuesday nite.

Out for steamboat dinner with pretty babe MK on Wed nite. She is still as pretty as ever.

New YOrk NEW YOrk Seafood Platter at West Coast Plaza on Thu Nite. Of coz with the accompany of my roomies, JO and BeiShi. Awesome Seafood Platter. COld Crab (Which I love most), deep fried fish Fillet (Fish & Co offers better fish dishes), Calamari Ring (Which i personally think it can be better), Fried Shrimps, and Salmon Salad (this is pretty good). Too bad, we forgot to take a picture of the seafood platter. This seafood platter is pretty different from the one from Fish & CO. THe one from Fish & Co comes with rice and awesome fish (really good) and mussels etc. Actually, personally I prefer the one from FIsh & CO. **of coz...it comes with RICE..wink wink** We chat till midnite. This brings back the sweet memories of mid nite talk in our cosy pig sty :)

Currently, there is a little tortoise in my room...Yep. Helping Jacky to look after his tortoise for 4 days. I have to admit that I am really bad with animals. Pls dun ask me to take care of your pets ok?





Wah XO tortoise food!!

I am also reading this book recently -- The Stolen CHild..Not bad after all



Last but not least, Sunday!!
Tennis in the morning. Cookie baking in the afternoon. We tried on the "fool proof" recipe--Choc Cornflake. Yep. Easy one.



OHno, weekend is gone. Back to work on monday. I really need a vacation to beach.

*French Open is up. Do watch if you have not. It is definitely as exciting as ever.*

3 comments:

sZ said...

susheel sure like that. you going for the gathering this sunday?

Haloha said...

yep. Going!!

Anonymous said...

yeah! bad with a little tortoise! especially a damn cute one that has been hanging around for years!