Always seem to keep myself within a certain frame. Once things are out of the frame, I totally won't pay attention to it and just cant seem to be bothered. Recently, I start to wonder whether I should start to venture out of the frame.
Reason: We always tend to assume that we know what is best for us. What we can do and what we cant. But do we really have such a capability? Even if it falls within the frame, does it always mean that it is the best thing we should do? On the other hand, do we always ignore what happens beyond the frame?
Maybe it's time for me to reflect on what I have done so far, what I assume to be right or wrong and the values that I believe so far.
A random joke by a friend. Once my friend was scolded by another friend, saying that he needs to reflect on what he has done so far. Guess what he answered back? He told his friend that he always reflect himself before he steps out of the house as he always look at himself (reflection) in front of the window. Haha
Monday, July 7, 2008
Frame
Posted by Haloha at 2:18 PM
Labels: Great lesson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment